Flying Dog update

Hello all…

Some good/bad news regarding our Flying Dog tap takeover which we had originally slated for Wednesday 27 March…

The bad news first – it has been postponed and will NOT be taking place on the 27th.

The good news is that we’re delaying it because we’ve found out that if we wait a little longer, we’ll be able to get our hands on a load of very, very interesting Flying Dog beerage that you may very well have never, ever had before.

So, it will happen (soon), but the current plan is to delay until a little after Easter. As soon as we know exactly when we’re doing it, we’ll let you know, so as always, watch this space!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s